Having trouble access our Databases or getting a message that the connection is not secure? Try our classic link:
1. Navigate to our Resources page from the left-hand menu.
2. Select Databases.
3. Choose the resource you want to access.
4. You will be redirected to this screen again and will need to login once more.
Please note, if you are experiencing login difficulties it could be due to:
• If you have not signed anything out from the library this term then your account may be inactive – contact your campus library.
• If you owe fines or have overdue material then your account may be blocked – please return your overdue items or pay off any outstanding fines.
• Faculty, staff, and some part-time students may not automatically have been assigned a library account – please visit your campus library with photo id and your student or staff number to register. Alternatively access through SLC.me with your network login.
Your Library Account lets you:
Monday to Friday
♦ 9AM - 4PM